The Yoga Co-op is owned and run by its members since 2003.
We invite you to become a part of our unique community.
BENEFITS of membership:
- discount on classes, series and workshops
- access to our lending library of books and DVDs
- invitation to social events
- participation in running the Co-op with feedback to teachers & the board
- vote on issues subject to member approval at the annual meeting
- opportunity to run for the Co-op board
COST of membership:
- The regular membership fee is $90/year (or $45 after June 30). We also depend on some extra support from our members who can afford to contribute a little more. Our sustaining members provide dues up to $150/year (including regular membership) toward the long-term survival of the co-op. These payments can be made all at once or in various installments during the year. See options on the payment button below.
- Use the PayPal menu & payment button on the right below to renew your membership online; or mail your check to: Yoga Co-op of Madison, 812 E. Dayton St. Ste. 200, Madison WI 53703; or bring that check or cash to class, noting its purpose on the check memo or a cash tag provided. Current members only need to fill out a membership form if your contact info has changed.