The Yoga Co-op is owned and run by its members since 2003.
We invite you to become a part of our unique community.
Benefits of membership:
- discount on classes, series and workshops
- access to our lending library of books and DVDs
- invitation to social events
- participation in running the Co-op, providing feedback to teachers & board members
- vote on issues subject to member approval at the annual meeting
- opportunity to run for the Co-op board
Cost of membership:
- The membership fee is $60/year (or $30 after July 1)
- Use the PayPal link on the right below to renew your membership online; or mail your $60 check to: Yoga Co-op of Madison, 812 E. Dayton St. Ste. 200, Madison WI 53703; or bring that check or cash to class, noting its purpose on the check memo or a cash tag provided. Current members only need to fill out a membership form if your contact info has changed.